_

Oct 25, 2015

Memorare of the Holy Family

Memorare of the child Jesus
Remember, O Divine Child Jesus, that never has it been known, that anyone who has ever called upon Thy grace has not been answered with Thy love. With this assurance, I entreat Thee, obedient Son of Mary and Joseph, to help me to always follow Thy will, to show true sorrow for my sin, and to lead a holy life in order to attain a blessed eternity with Thee. Amen.


Memorare of the Blessed Virgin Mary:
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to they protection, implored they help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen. - Partial Indulgence.

Memorare of St. Joseph:
Remember, O most illustrious Patriarch, Saint Joseph, never has it been heard that anyone who invoked thy protection or sought they mediation has not obtained relief. In this confidence, I come before thee, my loving protector, chaste spouse of Mary, earthly father of the Savior of men, and dispenser of the treasures of His Sacred Heart. Despise not my earnest prayer, but graciously hear and obtain my petition. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment