_

Sep 27, 2013

Prayer of Trust to the Sacred Heart of Jesus

Most Sacred and Adorable Heart of Jesus, I know not what trials may come to me, but I am certain that nothing will happen to me which You have not foreseen and decreed. I trust your love for me in all, and through all, and in spite of all:

In all my trials and crosses, O Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place my trust in you.
In dangers and difficulties, O Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place my trust in you.
In doubts and anxieties, O Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place my trust in you.
In failure and disappointment, O Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place my trust in you.
In unemployment, O Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place my trust in you.
In spite of my past, O Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place my trust in you.
In spite of my sins and evil Habits, O Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place my trust in you.
When I cannot Pray, O Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place my trust in you.
When my Prayers are Unanswered, O Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place my trust in you.
When temptations are strongest, O Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place my trust in you.
When my dear ones are in danger, O Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place my trust in you.
In sickness and suffering, O Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place my trust in you.
At the hour of my death, O Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place my trust in you.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment